Duplicating past inspections on the MuniSight mobile application makes data entry in the field easier and more productive. The following video shows you how.
STEP 1: Find a past inspection
- Turn on an Agriculture layer containing past inspections
- Search for a past inspection using a roll number, case number, or land owner information.
- Select a polygon on the property
STEP 2: Duplicate the most recent inspection
- Swipe to the "Inspections" section
- Select "Duplicate Last Infield Inspection" from the drop down
STEP 3: Edit the inspection details
- Edit any of the details in the inspection that have changed since the last inspection.
- You can also scroll down to the polygons in the inspection to edit them.
STEP 4: Submit the Inspection
- Click the "Submit" button to save the inspection.