In some instances, you’ll want to print several inspector's notices. This can be done in AG-Mobile for a variety of reports for both weeds and pests.
STEP 1: Login into MuniSight Webmap
STEP 2: Access Weed or Pest Management module
- Select the Weed or Pest Management module, from the top left menu
- The reporting dashboard will be displayed by default.
- Select the Cases section in the left navigation.
- The Case’s table is displayed.
STEP 3: Select an action
- Filter the case table to reflect what information you would like shown in the follow-up report.
- Once the appropriate filters have been applied, select “Create Inspector’s Notice” from the “Actions” drop down menu, located below the Case Table. Click “Submit”.
STEP 4: Configure and add details
- Once you’ve finished configuring and adding the appropriate details click “Create”
STEP 5: Printing Notices
- Once the notices have been generated you can click on the printer icon in the top right corner to print.
- Once printed all cases that have been filtered will be updated with the new notice information.