This is the same process for Weed and Pest inspections.
STEP 1: Login to MuniSight Mobile
- Login to MuniSight Mobile using your MuniSight credentials
STEP 2: Navigate to the location you will be inspecting
- Use the application to navigate to the approximate location of the inspection. MuniSight mobile displays your current GPS location as a blue dot, that you can use as a reference point.
STEP 3: Mark the inspection area
- Select the Collection Tool to prompt the collection process
- Select AG Pest Infestation or AG Weed Insfestation depending on the type of infestation that is being collected. Press Confirm.
- Note: If you cannot find either AG infestation type, then contact your MuniSight administrator or MuniSight Support (email@example.com)
- Draw a polygon using points, placed by your fingers. Once the polygon is satisfactory, press Confirm
STEP 4: Mark the inspection as clean.
- Enter in the relevant infestation information.
- In the 'Inspection Details' section, enter the following options for each of the particular fields:
- Weed OR Pest menu, select the option --No Weeds OR --No Pest.
- Abundance menu, select the option Controlled OR None.
- Stage, select the option "--" or No.
- Percent Area, enter 100.
- Notes, enter that it was a clean inspection
- Click Save