AG-Mobile is easy and intuitive to use.
STEP 1: Ensure that staff members:
- Have their own login.
- Have their role set as 'AG Inspector'.
- Are added as inspectors.
- Have devices with the app downloaded.
STEP 2: If there is no existing inspection data in MuniSight for your municipality:
- Log in to the app and create a few sample inspections.
- Include in the notes that the inspections are samples for training purposes.
STEP 3: Provide staff with their log-in credentials.
STEP 4: Walk your staff through the app navigation.
- Give them an overview of how all features work, except for the collection tool.
- Show them how to find their current location.
- Show them the 'Help link' in app settings.
STEP 5: Walk your staff through collecting infestations using the collection tool. Additional points to highlight include:
- Users with an administrator account can remove inspections. Ensure that all information is accurate before submitting.
- Pictures of the inspection location can be taken.
- Multiple polygons can be drawn for one inspection.
STEP 6: Allow staff to play around with the app.
- Create a new case and let them create new inspections within it. That way, they can easily be deleted after.
Your staff should be comfortable executing the following after basic training:
- Accessing AG-Mobile.
- Navigating AG-Mobile and aligning it with their location.
- Accessing and viewing information in the field.
- Inputting new inspections with accurate information.