AG-Mobile allows Inspectors to manage their caseload of inspections. A Follow-up report can be generated to help Inspectors focus in on what they need to follow up on.
The steps below are written for Weed Management, but can also be followed for Pest Management.
STEP 1: Login to MuniSight Webmap
- Use your MuniSight login credentials
STEP 2: Access Weed Management
- Select Weed Management from the top-left menu
STEP 3: Access Case List, and Filter
- Select Cases from the left hand menu
- Filter the case table to reflect what information you would like shown in the follow-up report. Filters available include:
- Case #
- Site Type
- Crop Type
- Current Inspector
- Latest Inspection (Date)
- Next Action
- Follow Up Date
- Current Weeds
- Long Legal
- Short Legal
STEP 4: Generate Report
- Once the appropriate filters have been applied, select Inspection Follow Up Report in the Reports menu, located below the Case Table. Click Generate.
- You can also export the filtered results by clicking the "Export to CSV" button to work on the results in Excel or another spreadsheet application if you choose.