Weed and pest infestations can be collected and recorded in AG-Mobile. The processes for collecting pest or weed infestations are identical.
STEP 1: Login to MuniSight Mobile
- Login to MuniSight Mobile using your MuniSight credentials
STEP 2: Navigate to the location of the infestation
- Use the application to navigate to the approximate location of the infestation. MuniSight mobile displays your current GPS location as a blue dot, that you can use as a reference point.
STEP 3: Collect the infestation
- Select the Collection Tool to prompt the collection process
- Select AG Pest Infestation or AG Weed Infestation depending on the type of infestation that is being collected. Press "Confirm"
- Note: If you cannot find either AG infestation type, then contact your MuniSight administrator or MuniSight Support (email@example.com)
- Draw a polygon using points, placed by your fingers. Once the polygon is satisfactory, press Confirm.
- If you make a mistake you can press the "Edit" button. Once the polygon is satisfactory, press Confirm.
- Enter in the relevant infestation information, in each tab:
- Case - information about the infestation instance
- Inspection Details
- Press Save