I cannot see sections of the map in MuniSight mobile.
- Check to see if your device has internet access
- If yes, and the problem persists, please contact MuniSight Support
- If no, then you need to gain internet access in order to download GIS information.
My mobile application is missing a GIS layer.
- Check to see if the GIS layer exists in Webmap. If it does exist in Webmap, then contact MuniSight Support.
- If the layer does not exist, then it must first be added to your Webmap before it can be viewed in MuniSight Mobile.
My mobile application is crashing, or has bugs
- Update the application to the latest version by visiting the Google Play, or Apple Appstore.
- If the problem persists, contact MuniSight Support.
- An active subscription to MuniSight Mobile Collector is required to utilize this functionality. Please contact your site Administrator or MuniSight Support for further information
- In this case, the User is attempting to use functionality that is available with an active MuniSight Mobile Collector subscription, and the Municipality has not subscribed to this product
- The Municipality must contact MuniSight Support to obtain a quote for upgrading their MuniSight Mobile application
- Permission declined. Please contact your MuniSight Administrator to enable this functionality
- In this case, the User is attempting to access information or functionality that is not available to them.
- The Municipality’s MuniSight Administrator must modify the User’s permissions in order to enable functionality.