In the geospatial context, a thematic is a representation of different values displayed on a map. For example, a thematic can be used to display land zoning classifications on a map.
How to turn on Thematic Values:
- Under the Legend tab
- Click the check box beside the land use classification, for example, to turn on the layer in the map.
How to edit Thematic Values:
- Click the gear icon beside the particular value, to the left of the checkbox.
- The Thematic Manager window will open.
- Select or deselect the applicable components of the value to view on the map.
- For example, deselect general recreation under the land use value to turn off this thematic in the map. Click Apply to make the changes.
- Click the gear icon and reselect the value to restore the thematic in the application.