Asset Detail pages provide a full view of an Asset's attributes. Use these pages to review specific Assets in detail.
Use these pages when completing assessments of relative condition, level of service, and asset risk.
The Asset Pages are organized in the form of Information Tiles. Each tile contains data relating to one of the following groupings:
- Asset Attributes - the physical properties of the asset
- Asset Replacement Cost - the estimate cost of the asset
- Relative Condition Assessment - the physical condition of the asset
- Level of Service Assessment - an assessment of whether or not the Asset is meeting Service requirements
- Asset Risk Assessment - the level of risk associated with an Asset's potential failure