MuniSight is delighted to announce our new Gravelling reporting functionality, for Advanced Edition users. Gravel reporting enables Municipal Administrators to view high level reports on gravelling activity within their Municipality. The reports pull data from MuniSight’s mapping application to provide an aggregate view of gravelling activities.
Accessing Gravel Reporting
Users can access gravel reporting, by selecting the “Reports” tile in the Navigation bar, and then following the drop-down menu to select “Gravelling”.
It should be noted that Gravel Reporting may be disabled for certain Municipalities, and therefore it is advised that any requests to activate Graveling be directed to the Municipality’s MuniSight System Administrator, or MuniSight Support.
Reading the report
MuniSight provides several “out-of-the-box” reports. Specifically, these reports include:
- Distance Graveled by Year – the distance (in kilometers) of gravel roads that have been graveled per year.
- Gravel distance by electoral district – a breakdown of the distance graveled in each electoral district per year.
- Gravel tonnage by year – The amount of gravel laid down per year.
- Tonnage by year by grader beat - The amount of gravel laid down, per gravel beat.
- Good vs Incomplete Data – an indication of the quality of a municipality’s gravel data. Complete data is designated as having date, tonnage, and location information pertaining to each gravel segment.
- Incomplete data - this chart displays the data types that are incomplete.
Additional questions or comments?
Any additional questions or comments can be directed to MuniSight Support.